There are many types of grant programs available to homeowners. We can help you locate and determine eligibility by doing all of the paperwork for you. In most cases, there are no out-of-pocket expenses for the homeowner.

Increase Cost of Compliance (ICC)
(Capped at $30,000)
This grant is allocated through your flood insurance.

Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMPG)
(Up to $100,000)

Severe Repetitive Loss (SRL)
(No cap)
If you are not part of the Road Home or owned your home post-Katrina, we can determine if you are eligible for this grant.

Please call us at 504-342-4000 to learn about which grants are available to you.